<body>


My Links
Stylish Crafts
Paper Girl Productions
What The Craft

More For Sale
Serenity Eye Pillow
Still have caps!
The craft bug is catchy!
Finally a photo of a tote.
My dog!
Honey, I shrunk the.....Purse?
Totes!
Caps gotta go!!!
The Side View.
My Newest Version of the Plate Bag.

Sunday, March 05, 2006

Here's my Texas Bag!


Well, been busy making these Texas Bags. Thank you Kenna for sending me all the great plates. This one is my favorite. Has the space shuttle, tumble weeds etc.










Here's the side. i cut the little cowboy out of duct tape too. Not as easy as it looks by the way.












The other side, has a little map of texas. And of course to finish it the handle had to have red and blue metallic cording. This one's a keeper. Thanx again Kenna, makes mw wish I was from Texas!! Posted by Picasa

Posted by D at Which Crafts 12:44 p.m. |Comments 2 comments





Blog Designed By Blog Doodles