<body>


My Links
Stylish Crafts
Paper Girl Productions
What The Craft

More For Sale
Caps gotta go!!!
The Side View.
My Newest Version of the Plate Bag.
The Harley Bag.
'Barbie' Boot Earrings.
The Cool Tool Earrings!
Fake Fingernail Earrings.
The inside.
Beer Box Bag!
Selling Crafts!

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Totes!

I have to wonder why I picked "Crown Cap Crafts" as the title for this blog? I haven't made any thing with caps for a long time. My new insperation comes from my new found Craftster.org friends. If you can believe I have been sewing!! Made 6 tote bags in 2 days. Craftster members, TessTessi ( made by tess.com) and peachtreebend ( http//www.peachtreebend.com ) make fabulous bags. I am no where near as good as them, but they have inspired me...........to sew? No photos until I perfect the bag. d

Posted by D at Which Crafts 8:48 p.m. |Comments 2 comments





Blog Designed By Blog Doodles