<body>


My Links
Stylish Crafts
Paper Girl Productions
What The Craft

More For Sale
Still have caps!
The craft bug is catchy!
Finally a photo of a tote.
My dog!
Honey, I shrunk the.....Purse?
Totes!
Caps gotta go!!!
The Side View.
My Newest Version of the Plate Bag.
The Harley Bag.

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Serenity Eye Pillow

I've been making these for some time now. The picture sucks, but they are very nice and work great. Each pillow measures 9x4x1 inches. They are filled with flaxseeds provided by "Serenity Farms" (hence the name) that is right here in my home town. To use simply heat in the microwave and place over eyes to relieve tension, headaches and migranes. May also be use as a cold pack by placing it in a ziplock and then in the freezer. The nice thing about flaxseeds is they don't smell after a few uses, like rice tends to do. As an added bonus, you get one minute of heat for each second in the microwave.

btw: please check out http://banquet.squarespace.com/
I'll have some of my crafts up there for sale soon. Happy crafting, d Posted by Picasa

Posted by D at Which Crafts 8:04 p.m. |Comments 0 comments





Blog Designed By Blog Doodles