<body>


My Links
Stylish Crafts
Paper Girl Productions
What The Craft

More For Sale
Fake Fingernail Earrings
Miss Seleena!
This is how we don't blow up!
The BBQ Hut"
More Record Purses!
Smudge is so smug!
More yard art!
photo problems
Bottle Cap Belt Kits!
Soleless Sandals

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

My Craftster's.org Flaker's list.

After much hymming and hawing, I have decided to post 8 craftster's member's who have not honoured swaps with me. You can read the thread here:

http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=56451.120

All of the following member's have recieved a package from me confirmed with a DC#

Sporkx71- recieved 09/31/05
Calli- recieved 09/28/05
BlackMarketBaby-recieved 06/06/06
Redstar13- recieved 05/06/06
Cattledog- recieved 03/31/06
Velour- recieved acknowledge me by email
Jeph is god- Confirmed by DC# , but has disapeared
girlofdashboard- recieved 05/23/06


Sadly another flaker to add:
mamofsugarbaby has flaked on metamurph
streetpunkgirl77 has flaked on PunkyBrat

I am only doing this as a warning to other swapper's as to who they may wish to avoid in swaps if they visit craftsters.

d

Posted by D at Which Crafts 8:31 p.m. |Comments 0 comments





Blog Designed By Blog Doodles