<body>


My Links
Stylish Crafts
Paper Girl Productions
What The Craft

More For Sale
Smudge is so smug!
More yard art!
photo problems
Bottle Cap Belt Kits!
Soleless Sandals
Yard Art!
The Record Clock!
Now I'm hooked on record purses (and baby quilts)!
Favorite Tank Top To Favorite Tote!
Glitter "Tiger" Pillow

Saturday, August 05, 2006

More Record Purses!

Here are a couple of more versions of the record purse. This first one I heated in the oven and folded in half, while still warm.
And this one, is made from 2 45's. Since the hole in the middle is quite large, I put a happy face sticker, backed with yellow duct tape. A wide belt was the perfect length to accomodate the outside of the purse and provide a handle.


Please excuse my 'crafty clutter' in the background. d Posted by Picasa

Posted by D at Which Crafts 8:19 p.m. |Comments 0 comments





Blog Designed By Blog Doodles