<body>


My Links
Stylish Crafts
Paper Girl Productions
What The Craft

More For Sale
The Record Clock!
Now I'm hooked on record purses (and baby quilts)!
Favorite Tank Top To Favorite Tote!
Glitter "Tiger" Pillow
The poptab bag!
Blog Makeover!!
Georgia Plate Bags!
Think Summer!!
Think Pink!
More Cool Tool Earrings

Monday, July 10, 2006

Yard Art!

Here's a few things my husband and oldest son picked up at an auction, In order to get the beautiful blown glass fish (not pictured) they also got this 'stuff' in the lot. The really ugly, I think it is a candy dish, now siliconed to an inverted bottle. Has become a bird drinking station. The battered rusty pail is now full of marigolds and the insulators that now mark my flower beds and refect light as good as any 'yard marker lights'.




Here an old chair, oil can and Esso oil pail topped with a basin serves as my bird feeding/watching station.











And my lillies! My yard now has over 300 lillies. When the yellow open I will post photos. d Posted by Picasa

Posted by D at Which Crafts 12:11 a.m. |Comments 0 comments





Blog Designed By Blog Doodles