<body>


My Links
Stylish Crafts
Paper Girl Productions
What The Craft

More For Sale
My Favorite Magnet!!
Magnets for Men! (Women may like them, too!)
Poptab Belts!
Still Having Photo Troubles!
This Little guy Needs Support!
Have a sale coming up!
My Newest Obsession!
Gotta get back to caps!
A New Addiction
My Version of a Plate Bag

Saturday, December 17, 2005

Candy Wrapper Purses/Totes!




In this age of recycling, a good crafter/artist must re-use. I have made several of these bags. Halloween being my greatest source of materials. This style is available in almost every brand of candy/potato chip. I also make them out of food labels. Makes one hungry just thinking about it! d

The totes don't fit on the scanner, so I'll try to get some photos of those up soon. Posted by Picasa

Posted by D at Which Crafts 9:37 p.m. |Comments 0 comments





Blog Designed By Blog Doodles